Yes - simply swipe from left to right to hear the ascending version of the chord. Swipe from right to left to hear the descending version.
Articles in this section
- What is the Chords tool?
- What is a chord?
- Why are there different shapes for each chord?
- How do I find different shapes or voicings for each chord?
- Are there chord voicings for left handed players?
- What do the labels on top of the strings mean?
- Can I change the orientation from sharps to flats?
- What does ## mean?
- Can I use alternate tunings?
- How do I find different chords?