Open the Scales tool and tap on the scale name displayed to open the scale menu. Choose the root of the scale, the quality, and the type then tap OK. You can swipe up or down on the fingerboard to see different shapes and positions for each scale.
Articles in this section
- What is the Scales tool?
- What is a scale?
- What is an interval?
- How do I find different scales?
- What order do I play the notes in?
- Why are there different shapes for the scales?
- Is there a way to sample the sound of each scale?
- What do the labels on top of the strings mean?
- Is there a fretboard view for lefties?