In order to analyze the sound from your instrument and let you know if you're in tune, Fender Tune needs access to your device's microphone. No data is recorded or transmitted to our servers, it is only used locally within the application.
Articles in this section
- How do I download Fender Tune?
- What is Tune Plus?
- What's a chromatic tuner?
- How do I switch instruments?
- What is Fender Connect?
- How do I save a custom tuning?
- How do I delete a custom tuning?
- Will Fender Tune allow for tempered or sweetened (non-440Hz frequency) tunings?
- How do I report a bug or give feedback?
- I hit a string and nothing happens, almost like the app can't hear me