Open the Chord tool and tap on the chord name to open the chord menu. Choose the root of the chord, the quality, and the type, then tap OK. You can swipe up or down on the fingerboard to see different voicings of any chord.
Articles in this section
- What is the Chords tool?
- What is a chord?
- Why are there different shapes for each chord?
- How do I find different shapes or voicings for each chord?
- Are there chord voicings for left handed players?
- What do the labels on top of the strings mean?
- Can I change the orientation from sharps to flats?
- What does ## mean?
- Can I use alternate tunings?
- How do I find different chords?