Our chromatic mode allows you to tune a string to any of the 12 pitches of the chromatic scale. Each step of the chromatic scale is a semitone (e.g. C, C#, D). You can switch to Chromatic, rather than locking into a specific tuning, from the Settings menu in Auto mode.
Articles in this section
- How do I download Fender Tune?
- What is the Tune Player Pack?
- What's a chromatic tuner?
- How do I switch instruments?
- What is Fender Connect?
- How do I save a custom tuning?
- How do I delete a custom tuning?
- Will Fender Tune allow for tempered or sweetened (non-440Hz frequency) tunings?
- How do I report a bug or give feedback?
- I hit a string and nothing happens, almost like the app can't hear me