I'm having trouble getting in tune, what should I do?
- Ensure your environment is quiet by not talking and turning off any fans or conflicting noise.
- Place your device about six inches from your instrument on a stable surface.
- If you're using an electric guitar, plug it into an amp and don't use any distortion from the amp or pedals.
- Try using a pick instead of your finger, and plucking each string close to the bridge or hole.
- After you pluck, pause to let the note ring out, or “sustain,” and give the app time to listen.